Friday, November 1, 2013

Be Merry & Bright


Hello everyone!  Happy All Saints Day!  I have a bright and fun card to share with you today!  This is one of my hybrid cards - a Silhouette Cameo card created with Close To My Heart supplies and stamps!!


This particular card cut file (minus my handsome skating Polar Bear, of course!) is available in the Silhouette America store under the title "Merry & Bright Tri-fold card".  I used the CTMH Sparkle & Shine paper pack to create this card.  I LOVE this paper!!



The Polar Bear was stamped in black on onto white card stock with the Polar Bear Holiday stamp set. I love these fun bears!  Doesn't he look great skating on the front of this tri-fold card?


He is a semi-side view of the card.  I added a white strip of card stock to the middle layer of the card in order to have a space for a personalized message.


Today is November first and that means it is time to introduce the new CTMH Stamp of the Month - Illuminate!  This fun stamp set is available for the month of November only.  You can order the stamp set for $17.95, or with a $50.00 CTMH order you will be prompted to add the Stamp of the Month during check out for only $5.00.