Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Baby Shower Video Tutorial


Hello everyone!  So yesterday I had a huge blogger oops... No text on my blog post.  This is what happens when I do not stick to my pre-planned blog publishing schedule!!  I had planned to post yesterday's Christmas card, but I completely forgot that I had set up the post.  Monday night I decided that I liked my little silverware stocking so well that I wanted to leave it up another day.  Of course I completely forgot that yesterday's card was already loaded and scheduled for Tuesday.  Oops.



Today I am sharing a Close To My Heart video with you.  This quick video will give you ideas for baby gift packaging or decorating for a baby shower. How fun would it be to use the burlap bags above as favors for a baby shower?



The banner above could be used for a shower, or personalized for baby's room.  So many fun ideas and uses.  I hope you enjoy the video!!






*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

Remember that the November Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month - Illuminate, is available for this month only!   You can order the stamp set for $17.95, or with a $50.00 CTMH order you will be prompted to add the Stamp of the Month during check out for only $5.00.




NOVEMBER CAMPAIGN:  NEW CONSULTANT PROMOTION!

This, my friends, is outstanding time to join my team and become a Close to my Heart Consultant!!!

From November 1—December 15, each new Consultant who enrolls with either the "Essentials" or "Master" New Consultant Kit may also receive a fun, brand-new product from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book. To be eligible for the free product, the new Consultant must have $300 in sales by March 31, 2014.

What's the new product? It's the gorgeous new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program. There are 8 fresh and stunning design themes to choose from, each one featuring 122 double-sided, designed cards in a mix of 3" x 4" and 4" x 6", plus a 12"x12" cover page to bring your album together beautifully. You also get 10 Memory Protectors™ with new formats designed just for this program and lots of your photos. It's a retail value of $24.95 but it’s FREE to qualifying new Consultants!

More details and photos will be available soon of the new "Picture My Life" scrapbooking program.


You can start earning the "Picture My Life"  program FREE right now when you sign up. When you, as a new Consultant, order the Essentials Kit and qualify for the offer, you will not only receive more than $180 in products and supplies, plus commission on your sales, (all for only $49) you will also add to that the perks of Straight To The Top, and a new Idea Book that will be coming out in January that will be loaded with great new products to introduce to your customers!  


Learn more here and here!