Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Word Art Christmas Card


Hey there!  Are you ready for a mid week Christmas card to get us over the hump?  I used last month's Stamp of the Month to stamp the word art, but I used a new stamp, the same set I used on yesterday's ornament card, to stamp the tree, Trim a Tree.


I cut the Christmas tree at 2.5 inches (as directed on the acetate overlay that comes with the stamps).  Using Ivy Green CTMH ink, I stamped the tree shape and then I attached a piece of shaped bling from the Sparkle shapes.

I used the new Sparkle and Shine paper pack to create this card.  I truly do love this paper set.



One of the more unique and truly fun embellishments in the new Holiday mini catalog is the stitched circles banner which is part of the Sparkle and Shine assortment accessories.  I used a short piece of the stitched circle banner, leaving plenty left for future projects, and one of the two yo-yos in the set, to embellish this fun card.



There are so many wonderful products in the new Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide - I know you too will love the Holiday papers, stamps, and embellishments.  To shop the Holiday Gift Guide in my CTMH on-line store, CLICK HERE.  


And don't forget that we are halfway through the month... Time is running out for you to snag the October Stamp of the Month, Scandinavian Wishes, yours for only $5.00 with a $50.00 order!