Monday, October 28, 2013

Special Halloween Treat Bags


Hello everyone!  Can you believe it is already Halloween?  I am so glad that I planned ahead and did not let it creep up on me (BOO!).   Instead last month I order this cute set of Halloween Kiss stamps from my friend Michelle at Jaded Blossoms and planned my Halloween Treats.  

And what perfect timing... My fabulously talented and kind Design Team sister from Bitten by the Bug 2, Jayne, selected this week for our Trick or Treat Challenge!!   I am so happy that I had actually planned ahead and had my special Trick or Treat projects ready for Thursday.



I used only one Cricut cartridge to create this fun treat bag topper - Close To My Heart Artiste.  I cut the label, the spider web and the spider with Artiste, using Cricut Craft Room to size my cuts.  Assembly was a breeze and in addition to the white doodles, I finished the bag with a Halloween card stock sticker!



While on a shopping trip to Michael's, I found these great spiderweb print cello treat bags.  I knew they would be perfect for some of my favorite little trick or treat visitors.  And best of all, they would hold a nice stash of Halloween stamped kisses!  I considered these bags to be a major Trick or Treat score!



I hope that you will consider joining us this week at Bitten by the Bug 2.  We would love to see your Trick or Treat Halloween projects.  After you create a NEW project, check the sidebar at BBTB2 for the challenge rules, then link your project under the Trick or Treat challenge.


Remember to look at the Christmas from the Heart gift guide and the stamp of the month!! The items in the Gift Guide are available on a while supplies last basis.  The stamp of the month, Scandinavian Wishes, which coordinates with your Art Philosophy cartridge, is available only through October 31!






Thanks for stopping by today!!!



12 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

What a darling treat bag!! It is just to cute to give away!! Love it!

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

What a super cute treat bag !! Love everything about it !!

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery said...

love the treat bags so cute. hugs

Jayne said...

Hi MFS! Love your sweet treat bag. There's going to be some happy trick or treaters at your home!
Happy Halloween.
Hugs
Jayne x

Carole Beath said...

Wonderful little treat bag with wonderful treats. Great project girl.
Hugs
Carole

melanie said...

as usual you knocked it out of the park! Love!

Sharon said...

You have scored big time with these awesome treat bags Susan!! I so love the web bags and the toppers are fantastic. Love the stamps on the bottom of the kisses. :)

Caroline said...

Those little goblins will love this treat bag. I just love how the topper matches so well with the treat bag. I love this topper with the spider and web.

Laura Pizz said...

I just picked up these same treat bags -- you have given me a great idea to scraplift! Awesome job!

Jaren said...

This is such a great idea!!! I've not seen those little kiss stamps before. I'll definitely check those out. I just love the idea of using the spider web bag! FABULOUS!!

Scrapping Girl said...

OMG-the spider cello bags are SO cool! And the bag topper and the kiss stamps are too stinkin' cute! You always come up with the neatest projects :)
Michelle

Mollie said...

Susan, I LOVE your topper! The stamps on the kisses look fabulous too! So FUN!!!

Emily