Friday, October 25, 2013

Ornament Christmas Card Class Sample


 
Hello everyone, I am back with another Christmas Card Sample to share today.  As you know, I will be hosting three Christmas card workshops.  This week I will be previewing cards you can choose to make at the workshop.  You may either purchase the CTMH Christmas Card Workshop on the Go through my on-line CTMH website and bring that with you to the workshop, or make the cards at home on your own.  Or you can select from the card samples posted on my blog and I will have kits ready for you to stamp and assemble.  You will be able to make the cards of your choice in sets of 5 for $7.00 or 15 card for $20.00.

The classes will be offered at my home on the following dates:

  • Saturday, November 2 from 10:00 am - completed cards
  • Thursday, November 7 from 6:30 pm - completed cards
  • Sunday, November 17 from 2:00 pm - completed cards


I am especially fond of this particular card.  I used a die cut for the pine branch, and I used Art Philosophy to cut the ornaments and tag.  And of course (!!), I used CTMH stamps to create this warm Christmas card!!

If you would like to view the products used on this card, click on the item names below:

Sparkle and Shine Paper Pack
Trim a Tree Stamp set
Ruby ink
Evergreen Ink
Ruby Card stock
Sparkle Holiday Shapes




Remember to look at the Christmas from the Heart gift guide and the stamp of the month!!  The items in the Gift Guide are available on a while supplies last basis.  The stamp of the month, Scandinavian Wishes, which coordinates with your Art Philosophy cartridge, is available only through October 31!




Thanks for stopping by today!!!














No comments: