Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Love Never Melts Snow Holiday Card


Hello everyone, I am back with another Christmas Card Sample to share today.  As you know, I will be hosting three Christmas card workshops.  This week, and next Tuesday, I will be previewing cards you can choose to make at the workshop. 

There are two options for this year's card classes - 1) You may purchase the CTMH Christmas Card Workshop on the Go through my on-line CTMH website and bring that with you to the workshop, or make the cards at home on your own.  Or 2) you can select from the card samples posted on my blog and I will have kits ready for you to stamp and assemble at the classes. You will be able to make the cards of your choice (from the various samples) in sets of 5 for $7.00 or 15 cards for $20.00.

The classes will be offered at my home on the following dates:

  • Saturday, November 2 from 10:00 am - completed cards
  • Thursday, November 7 from 6:30 pm - completed cards
  • Sunday, November 17 from 2:00 pm - completed cards


This fun easel fold card is perfect for those who enjoy less formal, but heartfelt, holiday cards.  I love the phrase, "Love never melts" stamped on the front of the card.  You may chose to stamp Merry Christmas or some other holiday greeting inside the card.  



The card was created using the Close to my Heart Frosted paper collection and the Flakey Friends CTMH stamp set.    If you are interested in this card but are unable to attend my card classes, you may purchase the materials used at my on-line CTMH store by clicking on the item names above.







Remember to look at the Christmas from the Heart gift guide and the stamp of the month!! The items in the Gift Guide are available on a while supplies last basis. 

 The stamp of the month, Scandinavian Wishes, which coordinates with your Art Philosophy cartridge, is available only through October 31!





Thanks for stopping by today!!!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

BarbaraJean said...

Very cute! I like how it stands up. Is that a cricut cut or is it your own design? It's very clever.

Sharon said...

This is adorable Susan!! I so love the image! :)