Thursday, October 17, 2013

Joy Pennant Christmas Card



Hello everyone!  Yes, I know, ANOTHER Christmas card!  What can I say?  I am on a roll!  Actually I am just lovin' this new Sparkle and Shine paper pack in Close To My Heart's Holiday Gift Guide.  Truly this paper is such a mix of traditional and contemporary, I am very impressed with what the CTMH designers came up with!



Remember a couple of weeks ago when I was asked why I would use the Silhouette Cameo as I am a Close to my Heart consultant.  This card is an example of why I love my Cameo and Close to my Heart.  The CTMH papers were perfect for this pennant Joy card, and the pennants I purchased from the Silhouette America store were perfect for the card front.  And best of all?  CTMH card stock cuts fabulously with the Silhouette!




Each pennant required three different pieces of card stock.  I used a combination of prints and solids from the Sparkle and Shine paper pack.



I used a few strips of scallop-edged scraps at the top and bottom of the pennants.  I was actually quite happy with this bit of recycling!!


I cut an aqua scallop-edged background for the front of the card and a red card stock strip for the top of the card. I trimmed out the card with Elizabeth Craft glimmer strips.  I used red and white twine to string the pennants together.


I know that you know the Sparkle and Shine paper pack is available at my Close to my Heart on-line store.  And I know that you know the items in the Holiday Gift Guide are available on a "while supplies last" basis.  Now that we have covered all of the bases, I will provide you with a link to shop the Holiday Gift Guide - HERE.



And of course you know that the Stamp of the Month is available for only a couple of weeks.  You do not want to miss out on Scandinavian Wishes!!




No comments: