Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I Was Framed! Framed, I Say!


Hello everyone.  Today I have an embellished 3D frame to share with you.  This is a cut file from the Silhouette America store.

I sized the frame so the 5 x 7 inch photograph of Doug and I fit inside the frame's window opening.  I cut the top of the frame in a fun print card stock, and the remaining frame parts were cut in heavy American Crafts white card stock (the back and the side strips that hold the front and back together).


I selected two colors from the print card stock and cut the rosettes in coordinating colors. I added the rosettes and leaves to the frame front using a combination of glue and pop dots.

I titled this photo, "This is what 32 years looks like!"  Doug and I will celebrate out 32nd anniversary in November!


Thanks for stopping by today. 


Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month

I love this pretty Christmas stamp set and I know you will too.  It is perfect not only for card making and scrapbook pages, but also for creating gift tags and wrap embellishments!  Like always, the Stamp of the Month is available for purchase at $17.95, or with a $50 purchase you can add the Stamp of the Month to your shopping card during check out! 




1 comment: