Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Holidays From The Heart Christmas Card and Gift Guide



Hello everyone.  I am so excited that today marks the beginning of the Holidays From The Heart Gift Guide, a new line of holiday products available on-line and published in our holiday mini catalog!  I am IN LOVE with the Christmas products in the Holiday Gift Guide and I used three of those products in today's Christmas card as an introduction to the Gift Guide for you!


I began with two sheets of card stock from the Sparkle and Shine paper set.  Using my paper trimmer, I cut a rectangle of the fabulous Christmas stripe for the card front.  I matted the stripe onto a rectangle of Ruby Red CTMH card stock.   Next I used scissors and hand trimmed a strip of ornaments from the ornament print paper.


I selected the tree ornament from the Trim a Tree stamp set (available in the holiday mini catalog).  I used Art Philosophy and cut out the coordinating ornament shape in white card stock.  I then used Ruby Red CTMH ink and stamped the ornament onto the card stock shape.


I trimmed the edges of the ornament by adding the ornament shaped bling from the Sparkle Holiday Shapes.  I love this bling set!  You receive enough bling in one package to accessorize four ornaments, four Christmas lights, five Christmas trees, and five stars.  I have projects scheduled for my blog that will feature other shaped bling.



To complete my card, I used a metal die cut wreath as a frame.  I cut the die with green glitter paper using my Grand Calibur.  I trimmed the card with Elizabeth craft trim shimmer lines.  I also added black twine bows to each of the ornaments.

This card was a big hit with my girlfriends this weekend at our crop.  It really is more stunning in real life!



For an up-close look at the Close to my Heart Holiday Gift Guide, I have added photos of each page to this blog post.  All products are available on a "while supplies last" basis.

You can also view the products at my CTMH on-line store.  Click HERE to shop.


























Remember that you only have two weeks left to claim you copy of the Stamp of the Month, Scandinavian Wishes.  Scandinavian wishes retails for $17.95, or with a $50 order, you can add the Stamp of the Month to your cart during check out for only $5.00!


Shop Close To My Heart with me at my on-line store!


No comments: