Thursday, October 24, 2013

Christmas Card Classes Samples


Hello everyone.  I took a day off of blogging yesterday and that made me a day behind on card samples for my Christmas cards classes.   No problem!  Today I will post two samples.  I love this first card - Christmas in the Woods!  It is a center step card stamped with the stamps from the Close to my Heart Christmas Card Workshop on the Go stamp set.  Yes, that is the same stamp set I used on Tuesdays's card!

As a reminder, I will be hosting three Christmas card workshops.  This week I will be previewing cards you can choose to make at the workshop.  You may either purchase the CTMH Christmas Card Workshop on the Go through my on-line CTMH website and bring that with you to the workshop, or make the cards at home on your own.  Or you can select from the card samples posted on my blog and I will have kits ready for you to stamp and assemble.  You will be able to make the cards of your choice in sets of 5 for $7.00 or 15 card for $20.00.




The classes will be offered at my home on the following dates:

  • Saturday, November 2 from 10:00 am - completed cards
  • Thursday, November 7 from 6:30 pm - completed cards
  • Sunday, November 17 from 2:00 pm - completed cards


My second card preview tonight I call, Nativity Panels. I love the stunning effect of the silhouetted Holy family and the shepherd.   Next time I make this card I will put the star over Joseph and Mary and move the Peace on Earth phrase over baby Jesus.  



I embellished this card with flowers from the Art Philosophy cartridge and pine boughs from a punch.  I finished the flowers with the same CTMH glitter gems that I used on the star.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back with another Christmas card sampler post soon!






Remember to look at the Christmas from the Heart gift guide and the stamp of the month!!  The items in the Gift Guide are available on a while supplies last basis.  The stamp of the month, Scandinavian Wishes, which coordinates with your Art Philosophy cartridge, is available only through October 31!