Friday, October 18, 2013

Artbooking Fall Layout Video



Hello friends!  I had a project planned for you today - another Christmas card - but since Close To My Heart made this fabulous video for fall scrapbooking with the Artbooking cartridge, I decided to share this instead.

You remember the Artbooking cartridge, right?  Yep, I thought so... but just to refresh your memory, here is a quick photo collage:


Now, about this video - first I should tell you that I adore fall layouts.  Fall and Christmas are my two favorite seasons to scrap.  I love the colors used in both of these types of layouts.  CTMH has captured the rich fall hues on the layouts featured in this video.  At a bit over five and half minutes, the video packs in a lot of information.  You will find out how to make five great 12 x 12 inch scrapbook pages, as well as some hints for an 8 x 8 inch format.



Because there is so much information in the layout, I thought I should capture screen shots of the pages and share them with you as still photos.  Below are three images from the Autumn Harvest two page layout.




Below here are images of the Give Thanks layout:




I love the matting ideas and elements on this page!

If you still have not purchased the Artbooking cartridge, please consider shopping with me at my Close To My Heart on-line store.  

Remember to look at the Christmas from the Heart gift guide and the stamp of the month!!