Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Reindeer Games Holiday Card


Hey there!  I know today is hump day, but instead of bringing you a camel project, how about a Reindeer?  I call this card Reindeer Games because my reindeer looks like he is playing in the snow.

I love the side step cards, including this one.  I started with Close To My Heart Juniper Card stock.  Side step cards are easy to cut with your 12 inch paper trimmer, though I confess that I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the base card.  After cutting the basic card, I switched to my Cricut.



I used the new Close To My Heart Artbooking cartridge to cut the remaining elements for my card.  I used a heavy textured card stock to cut the reindeer.  Like yesterday's interlocking circle background, I used left over photo print paper to cut the snowflakes.  The chevron rectangles and the double layer of tags were cut with Close To My Heart's Frosted Paper pack. I love this new wintery DP set.

Like the other card elements, I cut the sentiment tag on the bottom with the Artbooking cartridge.  I used Chocolate ink to stamp the Happy Holidays sentiment onto the card.


I used pop dots to affix the double layer labels and the reindeer to the front of the card.

I love this new Frost paper pack and will be using it for several of my Christmas cards this year, soo do expect to see more of line here in my blog in the near future.


For you new Artbooking owners, Close To My Heart is releasing a series of videos to help you learn how to maximize the use of this wonderful cartridge!




September is National Stamping Month and at Close To My Heart this month EVERYONE IS A WINNER!!  To celebrate National Stamping Month CTMH has an amazing customer special:  This month only - you can get 3 full sets of stamps for only $10 with a $50 order!  


And that's not all!  With that same $50.00 order, you can add the wonderful stamp of the month - Poster Tidings - to your order for only $5.00!!
  



Need ideas on what to order???  How about the Artbooking Cartridge?


Remember, when you order Artbooking this month you can get Everything listed above for only $114 (plus tax and shipping).  THAT is a fabulous deal.  The cartridge and overlay, three jumbo sets of chipboard, and 7 stamp sets for only $114!!


You can order your items through my on-line store HERE!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors! Thanks for sharing.

snappy scrappy said...

Just had to stop by and say, how gorgeous!!!

Caroline said...

I just love your step card. Such pretty colors and love the reindeer cut!