Saturday, September 14, 2013

Quickie Halloween with CTMH Artiste Cartridge


Hey there!  I am jumping the gun a bit but since yesterday was Friday the 13th, I made this Eek! Spooky Halloween card.  This card was made using the Close To My Heart Artiste cartridge, a cartridge I have been neglecting a bit in recent weeks.


I used Cricut Craft Room to design the card.  I took the lacy frame on the front of the card and decided to use that as my card shape.  Once the frame was sized I copied and pasted the frame, then I used the edit feature to remove the inside cuts, leaving only the outside shape.  I then copied the outside shape and welded the shapes together to create the base card.


I used this fun double sided card stock to cut the base card - orange with black dots on one side and black with white skull and crossbones on the other side.   After adding the harlequin cuts to the center of the circle, I topped it with the black cat.   The words spooky and Eek! were added to the card front.



There are so many things going on right now I will try to list them all briefly:

 Bitten By the Bug 2 is holding a Design Team Call.  You have until Sunday, Sept 22 to submit an entry.  All of the details are on the BBTB2 blog.



I am offering a special for anyone who signs up to become a member of my Close To My Heart team:  


For a limited time only I am running a personal Join My Teamspecial.  Anyone who joins my CTMH team in the next week will receive half of the cost of their $50 starter kit back from me.  That's right, for the next week I am offering you the opportunity to receive $25 back via paypal after you sign up on my team.

If you would like more information about being a CTMH consultant, email me and I will give you a call.  Or go to my on-line store and read more about becoming a CTMH Consultant - HERE.


September is National Stamping Month and at Close To My Heart this month EVERYONE IS A WINNER!!  To celebrate National Stamping Month CTMH has an amazing customer special:  This month only - you can get 3 full sets of stamps for only $10 with a $50 order!  


And that's not all!  With that same $50.00 order, you can add the wonderful stamp of the month - Poster Tidings - to your order for only $5.00!!
  


Remember, when you order Artbooking this month you can get Everything listed above for only $114 (plus tax and shipping), a $190 value!!  THAT is a fabulous deal.  The cartridge and overlay, three jumbo sets of chipboard, and 7 stamp sets for only $114!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Oh Susan I love this card!!! Fabulous papers too!! Hugs!