Monday, September 16, 2013

Colorful Flower Bouquet for Fall


Hey there everyone!  I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  I so enjoyed this last weekend - my younger son, Ian, came home for a visit.  It was so nice to see Ian and spend time with him.  Ian attended a non-traditional bachelor's party and also spent some time with his sister and her beau.   On Sunday afternoon I grabbed a few photos as I am trying to capture new images for the Grandmom's 2014 calendars!



Since today is Monday that means it is time for the weekly Bitten By the Bug 2 Cricut Challenge.  My sweet Design Team sister, Sharon, selected this week's cut.  Sharon chose a theme - since Fall will officially be ushered in this coming weekend Sharon suggested that we have an "Anything Fall Goes" challenge.  Of course being me, and EVERYTHING must have a corresponding song, I titled this week's challenge "Anything (fall) Goes!"   (Think old Cole Porter musical - Anything Goes).   

I used only one Cricut cartridge on this project, Art Philosophy.  I cut "Banner2" for the right side banner piece and for the sentiment tag.  I used Cricut Craft Room to size the banners and to create and size their shadows.




I used a Close To My Heart stamp set, Happy Autumn, to create the flower bouquet. 



 Four colors of inks were used, some of them stamped off before being stamped onto the card stock.  I used the Huntington Paper Collection (CTMH), which coordinates with the stamp set.  





Close To My Heart products used on this card, with links to my CTMH on-line store:



As a reminder, Bitten By the Bug 2 is holding a Design Team Call.  You have until Sunday, Sept 22 to submit an entry.  All of the details are on the BBTB2 blog.



I am offering a special for anyone who signs up to become a member of my Close To My Heart team:  


For a limited time only I am running a personal Join My Teamspecial.  Anyone who joins my CTMH team in the next week will receive half of the cost of their $50 starter kit back from me.  That's right, for the next week I am offering you the opportunity to receive $25 back via paypal after you sign up on my team.

If you would like more information about being a CTMH consultant, email me and I will give you a call.  Or go to my on-line store and read more about becoming a CTMH Consultant - HERE.


September is National Stamping Month and at Close To My Heart this month EVERYONE IS A WINNER!!  To celebrate National Stamping Month CTMH has an amazing customer special:  This month only - you can get 3 full sets of stamps for only $10 with a $50 order!  


And that's not all!  With that same $50.00 order, you can add the wonderful stamp of the month - Poster Tidings - to your order for only $5.00!!
  


Remember, when you order Artbooking this month you can get Everything listed above for only $114 (plus tax and shipping), a $190 value!!  THAT is a fabulous deal.  The cartridge and overlay, three jumbo sets of chipboard, and 7 stamp sets for only $114!!


9 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow Susan! Your card is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful jewel tone colors and papers! I love that flower stamp set too!! Hugs!

melanie said...

so gorgeous! I love this card! You definitely have your mojo back!

Rhonda Emery said...

beautiful card

Caroline said...

Susan, your card is soooo beautiful. The flowers are so gorgeous and I love the fall colors!

Sharon said...

Oh my!!! This is beautiful Susan!!! I love the banners but that flower bouquet is just awesome!!! The colors are perfect!! :)

Pam MacKay said...

Susan you card is just gorgeous love the design and the beautiful color palette!

moknowsall said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL I love that banner and the flower - this is the most unique way I have seen that stamp used.

Maureen

Vintage Pink 39 said...

what a gorgeous card, I saw it on the BBTB blog and was wow'd. Love everything about it and I just had to stop by and tell you.

Scrapping Girl said...

Love the gorgeous fall colors on this-so pretty! Now I have the Cole Porter song stuck in my head-at least it's a good one ;) Love the flower bouquet too!
Michelle