Wednesday, September 11, 2013

An Invitation To Join My CTMH Team



Have you ever thought of become a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant?  Would you like to use products that you love, earn a bit of cash and products, and be able to purchase your personal products at a discount?  Are you looking for a good tax write off?  Then perhaps it is time for you to become a Close To My Heart consultant.

For a limited time only I am running a personal Join My Team special.  Anyone who joins my CTMH team in the next week will receive half of the cost of their $50 starter kit back from me.  That's right, for the next week I am offering you the opportunity to receive $25 back via paypal after you sign up on my team.

If you would like more information about being a CTMH consultant, email me and I will give you a call.  Or go to my on-line store and read more about becoming a CTMH Consultant - HERE.


Here's how to join and get this fabulous deal:
  • Join Close to My Heart as a consultant.
  • Order the fabulous Close to My Heart Cricut Artbooking cartridge at your consultant discount of 22% as soon as you are approved as a consultant! Add additional stamps when prompted at checkout.
  • Receive gorgeous consultant kit shown above and your Artbooking Cricut cartridge bundle and 7 stamp sets.
  • Get 22% off all your Close to My Heart purchases.



 Sign up to be a Close To My Heart consultant on my team!  The are two levels of commitment for your  kit  - the Basic Consultant Kit (above) is yours for $49.00 
or the Master Consultant Kit (below) includes everything in the basic kit plus the additional items in the photo, for only $99.00.

Whichever kit you choose, I will reimburse you $25.00 of your kit cost if you join in the next week!!





No comments: