Thursday, August 8, 2013

Teacher Acrylic Name Plates


Hello everyone.  I am still working on projects for Bethany's classroom and will have more to share with you later.  Today I am going to show you the acrylic name plates I made for Bethany and John to use in their class rooms.

Bethany's name plate was created using a purchased acrylic name plate, hot pink (yes, that is hot pink - it did not want to photograph well) and aqua vinyl and the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.  I cut Bethany's name  and two sized of dots in hot pink vinyl, then I cut additional dots in aqua.


I have done a lot for Bethany's classroom, but nothing for John's.  I have been feeling guilty about that, but he has not asked for anything.  I decided he needed a name plaque too.  I used navy and line green vinyl, along with the Art Deco cartridge to create John's name plate.  I cut his name on a capitol letter only font from Art Deco.  I thought his looked more masculine that Art Philosophy.  As I did with Bethany's name plate, I cut the dots in two different sizes.


You cannot tell as well on Bethany's name plate, so I did this close up of the back side of John's - the dots are on the back side of the plaque and the names are on the front.  This creates nice dimension in person.

Bethany is using hot pink, aqua and blues throughout her classroom.  I cannot wait to share additional photos with you.




 If you are still sitting on the fence about purchasing Artbooking, I am giving you another look at the cartridge set and the specials for which you will be qualified with your purchase through my on-line store.



Let's "sweeten the deal":  Close To My Heart has decided that anyone who purchases $50+ worth of merchandise in the month of August will receive the August Stamp of the Month - A CHOCOLATE AFFAIR for FREE!  That's right - this stamp set is FREE when you order Artbooking.




Anyone who orders a cartridge through my on-line store in the month of August will go into the drawings for my special giveaways. 

The first prize winner (through random draw) will receive a brand new Cricut Expression.

The Second Prize winner will receive three additional CTMH Stamp sets that coordinate with Artbooking.


The Third Prize winner will receive the Frosted Paper Pack, or any CTMH paper pack - winner's choice.


Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back with a new project tomorrow!!





2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

These are amazing and so fun~
Have a super evening!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

These are fabulous Susan, what a sweet lady you are to do this for them!! Hugs!