Thursday, August 15, 2013

Quick and Simple Artbooking Card


Hey there!  Today I have a quick card to share with you, then I will be on my way to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Charlotte!  I made this card with only one Cricut cartridge, of course, CTMH Artbooking!  


Used three cuts from Arbooking - the fabulous shaped frame, the scroll flourish and the matting cut - all of which were cut from card stock in my scrap stash!


I used the new CTMH stamp set, IN THE MOMENT, to stamp the frame and the frame insert.  I used CTMH ink to do the stamping.


I am going to give you one more peek at the card, then I am off on my annual trip to Charlotte.  This year I have six classes.  I plan to be a bit more reserved in my purchasing... but of course I say that every year!! LOL.



You know that I am loving the Artbooking Cartridge - even more than I thought I would.  If you are still sitting on the fence about purchasing Artbooking, I am giving you another look at the cartridge set and the specials for which you will be qualified with your purchase through my on-line store.


Let's "sweeten the deal":  Close To My Heart has decided that anyone who purchases $50+ worth of merchandise in the month of August will receive the August Stamp of the Month - A CHOCOLATE AFFAIR for FREE!  That's right - this stamp set is FREE when you order Artbooking.


Anyone who orders a cartridge through my on-line store in the month of August will go into the drawings for my special giveaways. 

The first prize winner (through random draw) will receive a brand new Cricut Expression.

The Second Prize winner will receive three additional CTMH Stamp sets that coordinate with Artbooking.


The Third Prize winner will receive the Frosted Paper Pack, or any CTMH paper pack - winner's choice.


Thanks for stopping by today. 


3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!

DIANA L. said...

Wonderful card. Have a great weekend my friend
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Wow! Love this card!!! Hugs!