Monday, August 19, 2013

Live with Purpose


Hey there!  Tomorrow I will post about the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Charlotte last weekend.  I had such a nice time!  But today is Monday so that means it is Bitten by the Bug 2 time!  This week's challenge cut was selected by the uber talented Melanie who chose the theme: "Summer Heat is for the Birds", use any Cricut Bird cut.  


I chose to use one of the fun owls on the new Artbooking cartridge - there are two fun owls on the cartridge - along with the stylish tree and fun background cut.  Yes, my entire card was made wht just one cartridge - Artbooking.



I cut the detailed background at 5 x 3.75 inches along with the tree frame.  I wanted to leave a color frame around my cuts.  I cut the owl at 1.25 inches and the tag at 3 x 1.5 inches.  The stamp I used is from teh new CTMH set, In the Moment.



If you have not already done so, do go by and check out the design team projects at BBTB2.  I saw such a variety of birds at the site this morning!

ou know that I am loving the Artbooking Cartridge - even more than I thought I would.  If you are still sitting on the fence about purchasing Artbooking, I am giving you another look at the cartridge set and the specials for which you will be qualified with your purchase through my on-line store.


Let's "sweeten the deal":  Close To My Heart has decided that anyone who purchases $50+ worth of merchandise in the month of August will receive the August Stamp of the Month - A CHOCOLATE AFFAIR for FREE!  That's right - this stamp set is FREE when you order Artbooking.



Anyone who orders a cartridge through my on-line store in the month of August will go into the drawings for my special giveaways. 

The first prize winner (through random draw) will receive a brand new Cricut Expression.

The Second Prize winner will receive three additional CTMH Stamp sets that coordinate with Artbooking.


The Third Prize winner will receive the Frosted Paper Pack, or any CTMH paper pack - winner's choice.


Thanks for stopping by today. 



5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

Brenda said...

Oh Susan, this is such a cute and colorful card! I am so loving what everyone is doing with this cartridge!! Hugs!

Caroline said...

Oh, I really love all the pretty colors and patterns. That tree is gorgeous! Your card is phenomenal.

Sharon said...

WOWZERS!!! This is just awesome Susan!! I so love the tree, owl and that great bg!!! :)

melanie said...

gorgeous as always! You know I am a fan of your work!