Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Adorable Purse Favor/Gift Bag


Hello everyone!  I have an adorable - quick and easy! - purse to share today.  This purse was made using a cut file from SVGcuts.com .  I love their 3-D projects!  This purse was super quick to cut and assemble - the most time consuming part was the tassels.  I will use this as a gift bag for a girlfriend or my daughter.  But how cute would these be for bridal shower favors?


This purse is from a set called Luxury Handbags.  There are six different styles of handbags in the file.  This style works well with double sided printed card stock like I have used here.  I used the more sedate print on the outside and fun print on the inside and the front pocket flap.  I wanted the bright pops to show on the handle and pocket.



This is the last week to receive the August Stamp of the Month FREE when you place an order of $50 or more with Close To My Heart.  When you order the Artbooking cartridge you will receive the August Stamp of the Month as a bonus.

Also remember this is the last week to enter my August drawing.  Anyone who purchases a CTMH Cartridge through my on-line store will go into the drawing detailed below.



Let's "sweeten the deal":  Close To My Heart has decided that anyone who purchases $50+ worth of merchandise in the month of August will receive the August Stamp of the Month - A CHOCOLATE AFFAIR for FREE!  That's right - this stamp set is FREE when you order Artbooking.


Anyone who orders a cartridge through my on-line store in the month of August will go into the drawings for my special giveaways.  

The first prize winner (through random draw) will receive a brand new Cricut Expression.

The Second Prize winner will receive three additional CTMH Stamp sets that coordinate with Artbooking.


The Third Prize winner will receive the Frosted Paper Pack, or any CTMH paper pack - winner's choice.


Thanks for stopping by today. 

No comments: