Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sharing a Few New Toys


My FedEx delivery woman and I have becomes friends lately.  I feel like I should invite her in for a beverage she is here so often.  All but one box of my new CTMH Fall/Winter 2013 products has arrived.  I did NOT photograph everything, just enough to give you a quick overview!    Above is another look at the Artbooking Cartridge and stamps.  I love this cartridge.  I know I say that every time we release a new cartridge, but I always mean it!! :)


I opened up 15 stamp sets and took a quick shot of a few so that I could share them with you.  I did not photograph all of the new stamp sets that Have arrived, but just a few sets.



I love this cityscape stamp set below.  I keep imagining the cards and scrapbook pages on which I can use this fun set.


I do a lot of doodle work on my projects.  With these stitching stamp sets now maybe my stitching will be even!!


Arrows are such a cool thing this year!!



B is for Baby is an adorable baby set.

 
How about a bit of card stock and matching embellies?  Sarita!!



I LOVE scrapbooking fall photos.  And I LOVE this new Huntington card stock set and the fabulous stamps, buttons, stickers, metals, and printed embellishements all which coordinate together.  Love these colors!


This stamp set is the the same flower that appears on the print card stock.




These next two photos are a sneak peek of tomorrow's post.  I am working on a house warming gift to take with us to dinner tonight.  I just need to insert photos and glue down the frames.




 Close to my Heart  monthly specials !  First, the fabulous Stamp of the Month - Sweet Life.  I love this wonderful orchard themed stamp set.  The fruit images are lovely and the sentiments are darling!





July Customer Special - 

This month's customer special is a lot of fun!  The Workshop on the Go Canvas art kit is 50% off this month only!


Get the discounted Workshops on the Go® canvas art kit in July—no qualifying purchase required! From July 1 to July 31 you can get this trendy kit to create your own canvas art to hang in your home, regularly priced at $39.95, now discounted to $19.95—more than 50% off! Take papercrafting to the next level with this adorable home d├ęcor piece that you can display for all to see.
Dates: Offer valid July 1–July 31, 2013.


Fall/Winter Catalogs - 



The new catalogs were delivered to my house yesterday and I will begin shipping them out shortly.  If you would like a copy of the all new catalog/idea book use the link in the upper right corner and I will add you to my shipping list.

There are so many wonderful new products and you are going to be so pleased with what CTMH has come out with.  Over the next few weeks I will be sharing more images of new products with you.

And remember if you do not want to have to wait until August to purchase your new products, you can JOIN MY TEAM and become a CTMH Consultant.  Two of the best things about being a CTMH consultant are: 1) we can purchase all new products a month before they go public and 2) we always get a discount on our purchases!!!  Feel free to contact me if you would like more information about being a Close To My Heart Consultant.



Close To My Heart is releasing their third Cricut Cartridge - the all new and all Fabulous ARTBOOKING on August 1st.  This is a cartridge, stamp, chipboard bundle retailing for $99.



ONLY 14 days till you can order your copy of Artbooking!!



No comments: