Thursday, July 11, 2013

Artbooking Has Arrived at My House


I am so excited... My order of new Close To My Heart products arrived today!!!  AND look what arrived:  the Artbooking cartridge!  I really wanted to make something for you immediately, but I decided to chill and get to know everything first.


I had previously posted a full copy of the Artbooking handbook, so today I thought I would show you the front and back covers of the cartridge case, and the stamp sets.


I absolutely flipping love the stamp set above!!  This set is so cute and as you can see, just like all of the CTMH cartridge and stamp sets, the size to the cut the corresponding Cricut cut is printed on the acetate overlay beside the stamp.


As much as I love the first stamp set, set two and three are pretty adorable too.  I must say that these are the best stamp sets to ever accompany any of our cartridges!


Here is another peek at the cover, overlay and actual cartridge.



Would you like your Artbooking cartridge before August? Join my team today and receive your cartridge in about a week!



1. New Essentials Consultant Kit for only $49
Includes everything you need to meet your crafting or career needs. At approximately $150 in retail value, this is a great deal!

(This is the new basic Consultant kit)


2. Become part of a family
Enjoy the company and camaraderie of my team members and other CTMH consultants through constant contact, emails, and newsletter, annual Convention, networking online and other CTMH events. 

3. Make money while having fun and doing something you love
Commissions start at 22% and build from there based on your personal sales, team members and their sales, and additional income can be made through classes, workshops and incentives. Earn free product credit with your sales and YOU get to pick the free products you want. 

4. Set your own hours around your schedule
Imagine working from home, in your PJs creating beautiful things with paper and stamps! 
Imagine setting a schedule around your family and your lifestyle.
Imagine having the bonus of using your CTMH business for supplemental income to your other job, only this one is MORE FUN.

5. Be part of an excellent company
Close To My Heart is always on trend, always evolving, always listening to their consultants and responding in positive and effective ways. With their Online Training Academy, they have provided a limitless resource for both new and existing consultants to learn, grow and build a successful business. Online videos, printables, web images, flyers and weekly newsletters from the corporate office plus a monthly formatted newsletter for consultants makes YOUR job so much easier and enjoyable!





No comments: