Saturday, July 27, 2013

A House Warming Gift


Hello everyone.  I have a Workshop On The Go Canvas Art kit to share with you - the WOTG that is half price through the end of the month (hint - today is 7/27 - do not dally). I used this kit, two photos from my stash and a metal flower from my stash and made a wonderful canvas gift for Bethany.

I have had a busy week.  I survived the first week of Doug being away... though the first two days were spend being Duncan's mom.  By Wednesday my normally sweet dog was a little grumpy boy.  He even snarled at Bethany!!  He never does that!!  Do on Wednesday night I took his cone off a few days early and he became his cuddly sweet self again!



The Workshop On the Go Canvas Art Kit comes with everything you need, except photos, to make your own personalized work of wall art.  I did a bit of personalized stamping - stamps included - on varies chip board kit pieces and then I assembled my canvas.


I thought this was perfect for Bethany and John.  I had a few photos of them leftover from my spring scrapbooking and they were perfect for the kit.  Especially as the colors they are wearing in the large photo match the colors of the kit.  The kit actually comes with pieces for two color schemes, I just happened to like the aqua and red set best.


Use the materials and instructions in this kit to create a 12" × 12" canvas display. This kit comes with Dimensional Elements in two different color schemes to create a look that is uniquely yours. This workshop project is ideal for creating as a group or on your own and takes approximately 1 hour to complete.

Included in the kit: 
1 – My Acrylix® Canvas Art Workshop Stamp Set (C-size) 
1 – 12" × 12" Printed Canvas Display 
1 – Cashmere Baker's Twine (1 yard) 
10 – Clear Sparkles (10mm) 
1 – Sparkles Flourish 
2 – 12" × 6" Dimensional Elements In Color—Art Shapes 
1 – Instructional Brochure


Remember that this Workshop on the Go kit is currently only $19.95 - through Wednesday only!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back on Monday with another new project to share.



No comments: