Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thanks A Bunch Gift Bag



Hello everyone.  Today I am going to share a quick and fun gift bag project.  I purchased a generic gift bag at a local store and using the Close To My Heart Artiste cartridge and the June Stamp of the Month, A Flowering Bunch, I transformed a plain bag into a personalized gift holder.


I used four Cricut Artiste cuts on this bag - the six petal flower, the six scalloped button, the leaf cut. and the tag.  I used Cricut Craft Room feature - Hide contour - and removed the inner cuts of the scalloped button and I removed the scalloped oval from the inside of the white layer of the two layered tag.


 I cut the six petal flower four times and used three different colors of ink to stamp the flowers.  I then cut the transformed buttons four times, in three different colors of card stock.  I cut the leaf in white card stock.  And finally I cut the tag in pink and the transformed tag in white.

After stamping the flowers I layered the flowers together and added CTMH glitter gems to the center of the flowers. I stamped the leaves and then I stamped the flower stems directly onto the bag.



I glued the flowers and leaves onto the stems.  


I stamped the sentiment, Thanks a Bunch, from the Stamp of the Month set onto the white layer of the tag.  After gluing the two layers of the tags together, I punched two 1/4 inch holes into the side of the bag.  I used light pink seam binding and ran it through the two holes to the front of the bag and on through the tag.  I tied the ends into bows to hold the tag onto the bag.  Any sentiment could have been used on the tag: Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, Get Well, etc.



For details on the Stamp of the Month and other Close To My Heart products, read on below.

Close To My Heart Cricut Artiste Cartridge set includes the Cricut Cartridge with over 500+ images, three sets of stamps that coordinate with the cartridge and three large sheets of chip board shapes.
CLOSE TO MY HEART

There are four specials this month:
  • The June Stamp of the Month
  • Make it a Banner Day
  • Oklahoma Tornado Relief Fund
  • Patriot Stamp sets


STAMP OF THE MONTH:

JUNE 2013: A FLOWERING BUNCH (S1306A)

This stamp set coordinates with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.

SPEND $50 AND GET THIS STAMP OF THE MONTH SET FOR JUST $5.



Available June 1-30 only






Receive a free My Creations® mini banner in June! Make it a “banner” day by placing a $25 order that includes a qualifying stamp set to receive your free mini banner. The mini banner includes 10 chipboard pennants in 4 different shapes with 9 jump rings for hanging. Use the mini banner as a decoration for your parties and get-togethers this summer for many “banner” days!
Dates: Offer valid June 1–30, 2013.

THIS SET RETAILS FOR $5.95 BUT WITH YOUR $25 ORDER THIS SET IS FREE!


A TRUE THANK YOU - 

OKLAHOMA TORNADO RELIEF CAMPAIGN




Close To My Heart is making a new Autumn/Winter 2013 stamp set, A True Thank You, available immediately and will donate 100% of the profits from sales of the set from May 23 through June 30 to the American Red Cross to aid the Oklahoma victims. Help us provide relief to those affected by the devastating Oklahoma tornado by purchasing A True Thank You stamp set for $2.95 (M1029) today!
*Offer valid May 23–June 30, 2013. No limit per order.



Show your support of troops and country with new patriotic stamp sets—available only from June 1 to July 31, 2013! 

When you purchase these exclusive patriotic stamp sets, available at full retail during June and July only, Close To My Heart will donate a portion of the proceeds to either the USO (for US) or the Canadian Hero Fund (for Canada), charitable organizations that support military families. The patriotic stamp sets were made exclusively for this campaign and can only be purchased during June and July 2013. 



The My Acrylix® Courage (B1437) stamp set is $9.95 and is military themed. 
The My Acrylix® Home of the Brave (D1576) stamp set is $17.95 and USA themed while the My Acrylix® Strong and Free (D1575) stamp set is $17.95 and Canada themed.