Thursday, June 13, 2013

Girls Rock Birthday Card



Hey-o everyone!  Today I have a funky, girlie birthday card to share... and a short story.  My friends Bill & Ruth have a darling great niece, Kendall, who they adore.  Kendall's parents dress her in adorable style, including baby rocker and baby semi-goth.  That being said, Ruth requested an appropriate birthday card for cool little Kendall and this is what I came up with!
 

I used Cricut's Rock Princess cartridge to cut the elements for this card.  I layered the elements onto a 5.5 inch square card, matting the front three times!


I finished the card with a pink seam binding ribbon, CTMH sparkle gems, and black doodles.   I used the Close To My Heart Chatter - Birthday stamp on the front and inside of the card.

I delivered the card to Ruth and Bill last night and Ruth seemed very, very happy with her Girls Rock b-day card!!!  I think even Mr. Bill liked the card!


Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back with a new project tomorrow.




3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Creative M said...

Totally Cute!
Love! Love! Love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Scrapping Girl said...

This is "boss", which my kids tell me means very stylin' in teenage speak! Perfect and fun for the stylish little gal :)
Michelle