Friday, June 28, 2013

Artbooking Is On The Way!

Hello everyone, 

I have fabulous news - Close To My Heart is releasing their third Cricut Cartridge - the all new and all Fabulous ARTBOOKING on August 1st.  This is a cartridge, stamp, chipboard bundle retailing for $99.   

I know this is a lot of competition out there to get your business.  I am want you to know that I will be giving away a Cricut machine to one lucky person who orders a CTMH Cricut Cartridge in August!  

I also want to repeat what I said last year.  I will not be offering pre-orders like some consultants.  I think this is unethical since the release date is August 1.   Some consultants took pre-orders last year but never delivered the cartridge.  Be careful if you do not wait for the release date.  If you do wait, I hope you will consider purchasing through me, one of the "small guys" in the CTMH world!!


Please do not take these photos to post elsewhere. Thank you!

(click the images to see larger)
















































































Please do not copy or repost my photos!

No comments: