Thursday, April 4, 2013

Valentine Layout in April


Hello everyone.  Today I am finally sharing a Valentine layout I scrapped some weeks ago.   I apologize for the poor quality of my photos, but for some reason I could not get the layout to photograph nicely.  After my third set of retakes I gave and decided to go with the crazy color, glare, shadows, etc. photos.



As Doug and I were preparing to go to dinner on St. Valentine's Day Bethany snapped a few photos of us.  I thought the photos were fun so I decided to scrap them.  I used the Victorian Romance Cricut Cartridge to cut the heart and cupid embellishment I used on the layout.  I fully confess that I got carried away with the pink liquid pearls, but I like the effect.



I know this is a short post, but I spent so much time trying to photograph the layout that I am short on posting time - though truly I should have worked on the page above a bit longer.  I love the three colors of hair I have in the three different photos!! 

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with another new project to share.




2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous LO...great pics!!

Brenda said...

Oh my Susan this layout is gorgeous! Could you teach me how to scrap?!! lol I love, love how you scrapped these cute pics of you and Doug! You guys are so cute together!! Actually you remind me of Myself and Dwayne, only we don't dress up as nice you and Doug too. lol Remember, farmer and wife! Love, love, love this layout even with the different color hair you have! lol Hugs!