Friday, April 19, 2013

Teapot and Teacup Set in Graphic45


Hello everyone.  I am popping in for a quick post today as I have a zillion things to do for my party tomorrow.  This is another teapot and teacup set that I made for a local fund raiser.  We have a local family with a child who is undergoing medical treatments and an auction was put together for them to help offset some of the medical costs.  My friend Lila, director of the child's preschool, asked if I would like to donate a paper crafting project to the auction.  Of course I wanted to help and Lila suggested a teapot.  Well every teapot needs a teacup, so I made a set.


I used the SVG cut file from a set called Tea for You and Me - click the link to purchase the $6.99 cut file from the manufacturer.  

I used Graphic 45 card stock to create this set.  I also added lace trims to the both the teapot and teacup.  I also added pink liquid pearls to the cup and the teapot.  I also added fabric flowers to the teapot to finish off the teapot.



Below is peek inside the cup and saucer.


And here is a final look at the set.  I was told that the teapot and teacup set sold for more than I expected them to so that made me happy.



Thanks for stopping by today.  I am going to be very busy today and tomorrow - and I will be in recovery  mode on Sunday - ha!  I will be back on Monday with another new BBTB2 post!!  Enjoy your weekend.




8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!

Stephanie said...

Love this, Susan. I haven't gotten my Portrait yet but when I do I can't wait to make a teapot. Hope your party is fabulous.

Nicole said...

This is gorgeous! You are very talented!!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Oh my gosh Susan this is amazing. I definitely may have to buy this. So cute.

shelly said...

fabulous susan!

Caroline said...

Susan, your teapot and tea cup are beautiful! I love the vintage look. I have a small family collection of teapots. I think it is wonderful that you donated this to such a wonderful cause. Hope your weekend went well and the weather cooperated.

DonnaMundinger said...

You know I swoon over these! Fab idea for the charity. Im sure the set was a huge hit. xxD

Frankie Stevens said...

Love this ! What sort of method do you use to create them?