Thursday, April 18, 2013

Baby Boy - Monkeying Around



Hello everyone - Today I have one last baby card to share with you.  I am going to confess right up front that I prefer the baby cards I shared on Monday and Tuesday, but I wanted to try something a bit more modern and fun.  And what is more fun than monkeys?



I used the same cut file (below) to create this card as I used to make Tuesday's sailor boy card.  The difference of course is the "applique" on the front of the outfit.  The basic outfit was cut using Cricut's Baby Steps cartridge.




I used Cricut's Create a Critter cartridge to cut the cut monkey for this zoo romper.  The monkey's face was stamped after I used a craft knife and cut the face out of the blue layer.  I finished the monkey with pen stitches.



A green "brand tag" was added to the side of the romper along with teal buttons and blue "snaps".  I finished the t-shirt and romper with pen stitch marks.  



I will be back tomorrow with an all new post - today is the last of the baby cards.  Thanks for stopping by today.


4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Awwww...so cute!!!

Stephanie said...

The whole thing is super cute. Love it!

Jayne said...

Hello MFS, I think this one is fab! Love the bright colours and cute monkey.
YFJ x

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEK! so cute1 Love the monkey's face and fab colors. xxD