Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hello Baby Girl Shower Card


Hello everyone.  I mentioned in yesterday's post that  I attended a baby shower on Sunday.  My friend Beth is becoming a grandmother!!!  And her darling daughter Libby is going to be someones mommy!  Our friends are all terribly excited for Beth and Libby, and Ms. Sally who is becoming a great-grandmother!  I was honored to be invited to a shower that included many friends and family members who are important to Beth and Libby.

I made a fun baby girl shower card for Libby from my friend Peggy & I.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the elements for this card.  I used Close To My Heart cardstock to fashion the card.  I enjoyed creating the fun baby giraffe and the quilled flower.



Ironically, I forgot to photograph the card after I finished assembling.  At the shower I asked Beth's sister Lynn (who is a fabulous photographer) if she would mind photographing the card and sending me the photos.  Lynn was wonderful as always and quickly took a couple photos with her phone and sent them to me for this post.




Above is our darling Libby and her adorable baby bump sharing her card with all of you.  Libby is a beautiful woman, inside and out, and I know she will be a wonderful mother.  Besides, Libby has wonderful mother role-models in her life:  her mother Beth, her grandmother Sally, and her aunt Lynn!!  And soon this wonderful family will welcome another darling little girl!

Thanks for stopping by today to see Libby's shower card.  I will be back tomorrow with another new project to share!


4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Stephanie said...

Awww, so cute, Susan.

DonnaMundinger said...

That's gotta be the cutest little horsey I've ever seen. Congrats to your friends. xxD

P.ink! Paper and Ink Scrapbooking Company said...

Absolutely adorable.