Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day


Hello everyone, happy St. Valentine's Day!  Today I am going to share the Valentine and little treat I made for Bethany.  She was up at 5:00 this morning - and I was not - so I left this for her in the kitchen.  She starts her day with Yoga and a smoothie so I placed her Valentine Card and treat near the blender in the kitchen!



I used an SVG file from SVG.com to make Bethany's card.  I used cardstock from my stash to to cut the base card, the two layer of large hearts and the three small hearts.  Cupid was cut in CTMH Ruby cardstock and attached to the card with pop dots. 

I used CTMH Valentine stamps to stamp the "you're sweet" circle and the top tiny heart - it has an xoxoxo pattern.



The Valentine treat tube is also a CTMH product.  I stamped a tag and after covering the tube with cardstock to match the card, I used baker's twine to attach the tag to the tube.  I add a decorative ring of twine near the bottom of the tube also.



And her is one final look at Bethany's Valentine card and treat.  I was very happy with the way this set turned out and I hope that Bethany liked it too.  I will be back tomorrow to share Doug's Valentine and share details on our dinner.  Thanks for stopping by today!


6 comments:

lovemypaper said...

Very cute!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!! Lee-Ann :)

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm sure she loved it! What girl doesn't need some choccie after a healthy smootie and bout of yoga? LOL Love this Susan. Happy Valentine's Day. xxD

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card, Susan. You do Valentines very well. (along with all the other holidays)

Brenda said...

Love this card too! This is fabulous and I just love the papers you used! I'm sure Bethany love it too! As well as the treats! lol Hugs!

Rosie said...

awesome set

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com