Thursday, December 20, 2012

Yes, Even More Christmas Tags....



Hello everyone!  I am back for day three of my Christmas Tagapalooza!  Today I have three more Silhouette Cameo tags to share.  The Santa above is a treat bag topper that I changed into a Christmas tag.  As I did with other tags, an oval cut was added on which to write the "to/from" information.   I really liked this Santa so I made two of this tag. 



The Merry Christmas ornament tag above is such an easy cut file.  Again my only addition was the to/from oval.  This tag is also about 4.5 inches tall.  You can see this tag on a package in the photo below. 



Today's final tag is this fun Santa Claus tag.  This tag is SO SUPER SIMPLE, but looks adorable.  I used bright red cardstock with black, white and gold trim.  How cute would this be with a fur-like trim along the bottom edge?


Below you can see the Santa tag on the package.  I made four of these Santa tags - one for each of my children and one for our future d-i-l.  They are each getting the same techie gift (the same except the colors) so I wrapped the packages all the same.  That way they can open those at the same time and not ruin any one's surprise.    Also under the tree you can see the Christas bag I made with the Artiste cartridge. 



Tomorrow is my final day of Christmas tags and I hope you will stop by for the wrap up.  Thanks for dropping by today!



2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great tags!! Lee-Ann :)

Carole Beath said...

GREAT tags.... wow.... and look at this pretty presents.
Carole