Friday, December 21, 2012

Last Day of Gift Tags


Happy Friday everyone.  Only four more days until Christmas!!!  Have you finished your shopping and wrapping?  I am still baking - mostly so that I have a nice selection of goodies - but otherwise I am ready!  My younger son is coming home tomorrow and Aaron & Crissie will arrive on Christmas eve.  I am excited that we will all be together for Christmas this year!!

I have two final Christmas tags to share with you today.  Above are two of my drummer boy tags.  These guys are so cute with their detailed drums and blank faces.  I actually added eyes to the drummers just to give the some expression! 

I cut white snowflakes to add to the edge of the tag - an edge cut snowflake from another tag.   The tags themselves were cut in Christmas word print card stock - another of my favorite Christmas card stock prints!


I have two final Christmas tags to share with you today. The second is this fun three piece nutcracker on a music tag. I cut the nutcracker in red, with black shoes and a white background. I "borrowed" the tag shape from a set of printable tags and cut them in my favorite music card stock. I added a bit of holly from another cut file and the oval for an easy to read "to/from" area.


Above you can see the nutcracker and drummer boy in action on their packages! 

Thanks for stopping by today - I have enjoyed sharing some of my Christmas tags with you. 


4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous tags!! Lee-Ann :)

Creative M said...

Beautiful tags!

DonnaMundinger said...

Honestly woman, you are a Christmas MACHINE! Wonder if you can even get through your door with all the packages I see under your tree. Fabulous tags, all of them. If for some reason I don't make it back, have the merrierest Christmas EVER! xxD

Carole Beath said...

HOW in the world did I miss these?.... What wonderful tags, lovely wrapped packages. Wow, you ARE a Christmas machine, as per Donna.
Carole