Monday, December 24, 2012

FALALALALA Nugget Boxes


Hello everyone!  Normally this would be a Bitten by the Bug 2 Monday, but the design team is on Christmas break for the next two week.  BBTB2 will return on January 7th, but in the meantime the team is enjoying a bit of holiday down time.

I have a fun size nugget box to share with you today.  I used parts of three silhouette cut files to create these adorable little boxes: 3D Candy Box (but I changed the top), Falalalala Card (from which I only used one card front), and a holly cut. 




The boxes were sized to hold nine Hershey's nuggets.  I replaced the decorative cut on the top of the box with a round corner rectangle sized to fit the Falalalala cut.  I used scrap pieces of acetate to fill the window opening.  I wrapped the boxes with 3/8ths inch red ribbon and topped the ribbon with the holly cut. 

 

I made five of the little nugget boxes and took them to a "girlfriend" get together along with Christmas cards.  I realize that I should have wrapped the nuggets, but the boxes were a last minute idea! 

I hope that everyone is ready for the holidays!  I will be doing a bit of cooking over the next couple of days, but otherwise I plan to enjoy time with my family!!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute and yummy treat boxes! Lee-Ann :)

Carole Beath said...

Wow.... these boxes are just ultimate cute... Perfect size for yummy gifties. Merry Christmas, Susan.
Carole