Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Tags for My Packages


Hello everyone!  With only 7 days (!!) until Christmas I thought I would offer you some gift tag ideas for your packages.  I have four days of gift tags planned this week, each day featuring a different style of tag.

Today I am sharing my VERY tall Nutcracker gift tags.  These tags were made using the Silhouette Cameo and three Silhouette cut files.  The basic tag shape was from a completely different tag set, but I cut the tag shape only, sized to fit my tall Nutcracker boys!




The smaller of the tags features what I call the "Beefeater" Nutcracker.  He reminds me of the British Beefeater.  I like his uniform and gold trim, but I really like his happy face. 


The second Nutcracker is my tall Prince.  He looks so stately in his uniform and crown, as if he is attending a State affair.  What I like about this Nutcracker, other than his royalty, is his gray hair and facial hair.  My prince is aging a bit, but still very elegant in his uniform.



I used Christmas music cardstock to cut the tag shapes and I added two white ovals to the tags - on which to write the to/from names.   Once I add ribbon to the tags, they are going to look wonderful on my sons' gifts!!

Tomorrow I will share two different tags so please plan to drop back by to see those! 

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute tags! Lee-Ann :)

Carole Beath said...

More super cute tags. Love the background paper and the Nutcracker pops.
Carole