Wednesday, December 19, 2012

And More Christmas Tags....


Hello everyone.  For those of us on the Christmas countdown - only six more days until Christmas!  I had the best news today - all of my children will be home for Christmas day this year!!  That made me so happy and too, I pointed out to my older son that the news also made my "Do not open until Dec 25th" Christmas Tags more relevant!   

Speaking of Christmas tags, I am back to share three more of my fun tags with you today.  Again all of the tags featured today were cut with the Silhouette Cameo.  The fun penguin above was a simple cut file from the Silhouette store.  The only extra I added to the penguin is the oval "to/from" tag.



The joy tag is part of a set of Joy tags available in one Silhouette cut file.  I did made a couple of changes to this file.  I welded a the outside shape to the detailed cut to turn the tag into a card.  I them cut the inside layer with printed cardstock.  I thought gave a bit more detail to the tag.


My final tag to day is this fun ice skating snowman.  The snowman is also a single cut file for the Silhouette store, except I add the holy cut to his hat.  Truly he needed that festive holiday touch!


I finally wrapped package last night so I can now include images of the tags on some packages.   Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back with day three of Christmas tags tomorrow!




3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Wonderful tags...love the snowman! Lee-Ann :)

Carole Beath said...

Wonderful. I am most lovin' that darlin' little penguin. Oh how absolutely precious.
Carole

Karen Mary Butterfly said...

Oh my gosh. My husband bought me a Circut Mini for Christmas. I am following you now. All of this is cute. I hope I can do some of this!! Merry Christmas!
Karen