Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wedding Layout with Spellbinders


Hello everyone.   A few weeks ago I posted a few photos from a Plantation wedding our family attended.  I scrapped some of the photos for our family album, though I still have to scrap pages for Aaron's scrapbook as he was a groomsman. 

I mentioned yesterday that I recently made an attempt to use more of Spellbinders and coordinating Heartfelt Creations stamps.  I thought this layout was perfect for Spellbinder flowers, borders, corners, and tags.  I am actually very please with how this layout turned out - especially given that these were my snap shots and not professional photos.


Above is a close up of the top right corner of the right page.  I cut the flower with the Spellbinders, inked the edges, and glued the flowers together in layers.  I added pearls to the centers and green leaves as accents.

Below is the top left corner of the right page.  I used a pretty tag holder, trimmed with small flowers.  I still have to print the circle filler and attach it to the black holder.  I used matching Spellbinder corners as well as Making Memories beaded embellishments.


The left side of the left hand page has a large floral display with beads and pearls worked throughout.  I think the delicate flowers were perfect for the Megan and Dane's lovely Plantation wedding. 



Megan used a lot of purple throughout the wedding and that is why I used this lovely purple, black and cream  card stock from Close to My Heart, La Belle Vie.  The card stock set retails for $9.95 and has coordinating embellishment sheets.



Below is a final look at the layout - if you click on this photo it will enlarge for a closer look. 



I will be back tomorrow with another layout to share. Thank you for stopping by Busy with the Crick today!


   

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful LO!! Lee-Ann :)

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and the layers. TFS.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful layout. Great flowers and love the bling.