Monday, November 5, 2012

Warmest Wishes Card in Circles with BBTB2


 Hello everyone.  I had a perfectly lovely weekend at the lake laughing and scrapping with friends.  Thank you to Sally & Beth for allowing us the privilege of your company and pleasure of scrapping "with the girls" at the lake! I am still recovering from the giggles!

I managed to finish 10 layout pages and seven cards, including this card for the weekly Bitten by the Bug 2 post.  Not my most prolific weekend, but for the most part I really like what I created.  I used some tools that I seldom use at home and that was fun.

The Bitten by the Bug 2 design team is taking a break from a weekly challenge and FOR THIS WEEK ONLY and is posting projects using CIRCLES to inspire you. 



I used this cute Close To My Heart stamp set, Perfect Fit - Holidays, to stamp my circles.  I used both circle borders as well as one sentiment and one winter bird.  I stamped the images on smooth white cardstock circles and matted them on scalloped circles.  I wrapped the card with CTMH red and white baker's twine instead of a ribbon.



Sometimes in scrapping we are all guilty of looking for the new fun shape, new technique. or the new Cricut cut when a simple shape like a circle can be so inspiring. Take a look at the Bitten by the Bug 2 blog this week for circle inspiration!



I will be back tomorrow with a new project to share... I have several projects planned for you this week!  Thanks for stopping by today and viewing my Circle card.

12 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! Lee-Ann :)

Jayne said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!Love your card and the circular sentiments.
Jayne x

Carole Beath said...

Your weekend sounds wonderful. Great circle card, Susan....
Carole

Rosie said...

beautiful card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Love this card Susan! It's so festive but simply elegant too. I love that you can take a simple shape like the circle and created something as beautiful as this!!!

Creative M said...

A wonderful card!Lovely!

DonnaMundinger said...

Lovin' the adorable stamps you used with your circles, Susan. Beautufl card. xxD

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Susan..I love how fun your life is..I laughed so hard on my Anniversary with my hubby that my tummy hurt!!!! So I know what u mean about recovering from laughter....This is very elegant and so "Susan" Krista

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a perfect "girlie" weekend. Love the card. This is the first time I've seen this stamp set used and I love it.

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

This is such a great idea! Love the stamp set. How cool!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love this card especially that cute little bird. Beautiful card.

~JulieH~ said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Beautiful card Susan, the papers are so elegant, love the design
Hugs
Juliexx