Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Love of Family Layout


Hello everyone.  I am back with another new two page layout to share with you today.  These photos of my family were taken at Dane and Megan's wedding in October.  I confess, I had hopes of getting a photo to insert into Christmas cards.  I intend to use the photo on the upper left as the Christmas card insert photo!


I began with Close To My Heart black cardstock and La Belle Vie cardstock.  I wanted these two pages to coordinate with the wedding pages I shared yesterday, so I used cardstock from the same CTMH set.


I did quite a bit of stamping on these two page.  I used stamps from Close To My Heart's Family Love set.  Not only did I use most of the word phrases, I also used some of the embellishment stamps - mostly along the edges of the page.

I have loved this stamp set since it came out in the Fall/Winter 2012 catalog and have been waiting for an opportunity to use the stamps.  I thought these photos provided the perfect opportunity!



I used the bar/floral stamp around the top edges of left page.  I also stamped this great flourish and family phrase stamp on this page.



On the bottom half of the same page, I added a stamped floral border and a flourish of black bead gems.


On the left page, in addition to the floral stamp and flourish of black beads, I also used the "The Love of Family..." stamp. 


Here is another look at the cardstock set I used - La Belle Vie.  Very pretty and perfect for the black and while clothing in our photos.


Here is one last look at the layout.  If you click on this photo it will enlarge for a closer view.  Please forgive the poor quality of my photos - the layout did not want to be photographed!!

 





1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You all look wonderful. Beautiful people in a beautiful layout.