Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Gift Bag


Hello everyone.  Today I have an embellished Christmas gift bag to share with you.  Several months ago I purchased a few unadorned gift bags in white, red, and green.  I have truly enjoyed decorating the bags and look forward to using them under our tree this Christmas season.

The bag above was created using two Silhouette Cameo cut files - the trio of Christmas trees, and the double layer tag shape.  I cut the tag shapes at 11x11 inches to serve as a matting for the trees.   I cut the trees in three different colors and mixed up the colors to cut corresponding shadows.    I finished the bag by adding gems and stickles to "bling" the bag!

For those of you who may be looking for a bit of gift bag inspiration, here are some of the other gift bags I decorated and previously posted:








Thanks for stopping by Busy with the Cricky today. Please remember that this is the last week that the November Stamp of the Month is available so please place any Close to My Heart orders by Friday.


1 comment:

Glenda said...

Beautifully decorated bags! They will look so pretty under the tree! Love each one!
Glenda