Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Honey & Christmas Card Workshops


Hello everyone!  Today is October 3rd and I have a special Happy Birthday shout out - to my wonderful husband Doug!  Doug and I will be celebrating our 31st anniversary next month and as I type that I promise you that the part of my brain that locally knows facts is in shock.  If I did not know that we are now in our 50+ b-days I would think the 31 years was a trick of time.  It honestly does not seem like we have been married that many years.  I have been very, very fortunate in love; I love my husband and our life together so much and that is because of who Doug is!!!  Happy birthday, Doug!!

Today I also have another Christmas card to share with you.  I used all Close To My Heart products to create this card.


The card was cut with the Artiste cartridge using paper from the Pear & Partridge paper set.  The images were stamped with the stamps from the Pear & Partridge Christmas Card Workshop on the Go.  For more information on any of these products, just click on the highlighted name.  And please remember to check out our wonderful Stamp of the Month set:  A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, it is perfect for Christmas cards, scrap pages and gift tag crafing!!!







CHRISTMAS CARD WORKSHOPS IN AIKEN, SC

I will be hosting a series of Christmas card making workshops over the next few weeks.  The cost of the workshops will be $15 to make 10 Christmas cards to take home with you.  All of the materials will be supplied as well as instructions for creating your cards. 

I will be posting card samples and you can order the cards you would like to make in sets of 5 cards each.  You may make 2 sets of 5 cards for the $15 class cost.   Of course if you would like to create additional cards, you may order two sets of ten, up to four designs.

The Christmas Card workshops will be held at my home on:
  • Saturday, October 13th at 10:00 am
  • Thursday, October 18th at 6:30 pm (evening class)
  • Saturday, November 10th at 10:00 am
Further information and sample cards will be posted by the end of the week.  If you are interested in attending a workshop please email me at spartansus@gforcecable.com and I will reserve a seat for you. 

Thanks for stopping by today and peeking at my card and helping me to wish Doug a Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Beautiful card Susan and Happy Birthday to Doug, may he have many many happy more, hugs