Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Christmas Gift Tags with CTMH Stamps & Cricut

Note:  This accidentally posted 12 hours early. 

 
 (Click on any photo to see it larger)

Hello everyone.  Last night was Stamp Club for my scrappy girlfriends and we each made a set of five Christmas Tags.  The tags were all cut with the Cricut using either Cricut Artiste or Art Philosophy and then stamped with Close To My Heart Stamps.



Three of the tags were created using this the October Stamp of the Month set:  The ornament above, the Christmas tree tag below, and the red and green Do Not Open flourish tag two photos down.  The other two tags were made using two other CTMH stamp sets.


Because my friend Beth likes traditional red and green colors for Christmas, I stuck with a very traditional color plan.  On the tag above, the image was stamped in dark green ink, but we used CTMH markers to color in the red and gold areas.  I thought a few extra touches added to the tag.



The tags were super easy to make and I plan to make several more sets for my own personal use before the holidays are upon us. 


FYI - Wednesday is the LAST day you can order the October Stamp of the Month set - pictured below.  This is is wonderful and in addition to making three of the tags, I have used it on cards, gift bags, and layout pages.  The stamp set retails for $17.95 and can be purchased through my on-line store.  OR - with a $50.00 order in Close To My Heart products you can add the Stamp of the Month set to your cart during check out for only $5.00!!! 


SHOP NOW!!!

1 comment: