Friday, October 5, 2012

Card Workshop Samples

Hi everyone!  Today I am posting the samples of Christmas cards for my card workshops. 


Card # 1 



Card # 2



Card # 3



Card # 4


Card # 5a


Card # 5b



Card # 6a


Card # 6b



There are six card styles from which to choose.  Each card will be made in sets of five.  The workshop cost of $15 allows you to create 10 cards.  You can choose five of two different designs or ten of one design.  Additional set may be purchased in sets of 10.  Please email me with your card choices and class date/time preference.  spartansus@gforcecable.com


The Christmas Card workshops will be held at my home on:
Saturday, October 13th at 10:00 am
Thursday, October 18th at 6:30 pm (evening class)
Saturday, November 10th at 10:00 am

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful! Lee-Ann :)

Beckie said...

Very pretty.

Nana Donna said...

All the cards are beautiful, I sure wish I lived near you as I would love to come to a workshop. I love love #2
Nana Donna's Card Dreams

HappyLibrarian said...

I love your cards, Fantastic! I have followed you for about a year now. And just realized we are in the same CTMH group on FB. Thanks for the post and the encouragement.Be Bless