Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Card with CTMH Stamp


Hello everyone.  I am already gearing up my crafting for the coming holidays and I cannot wait to share all of my creations with you.  Today I am sharing this sweet Thanksgiving card, created with Cricut Art Philosophy and Close To My Heart's SO GRATEFUL stamp set, and CTMH printed cardstock scraps.


I began by cutting two label shapes from the Art Philosophy cartridge and layering them together.  Next using CTMH inks I stamped the pumpkin in Autumn Terracotta ink and then stamped the word stamp over the base color using Chocolate ink.  Using micro-tipped scissors I hand trimmed the pumpkin and stem.


I stamped the leaf in Topiary green ink and hand trimmed it.  However I stamped the curly stems onto the white label.  Using the Chocolate ink again, I stamped the word Thanksgiving onto the label.

I cut three pennant shapes and affixed them over two layers of cardstock onto the front of an A2 card.  I attached the two label shapes over the pennant shapes and used pop dots to attach the pumpkin and leaf cut out stamps.



This sweet Thanksgiving card is ready for a quick message on the inside and to be popped into the mail.  If only all of my holiday projects were so far along......

Thank you for stopping by today.  Remember this is the last week to take advantage of Close To My Heart's September Stamp of the Month and the "It takes two" double set.  For detail scroll down to Monday's blog post!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

This is so pretty...love it! Lee-Ann :)

Rosie said...

beautiful card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Carole Beath said...

Wow, I love this card.... The design is fabby, the papers wonderful and the pumpkin is just wonderful.
Carole