Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A "Man Card" For A Good Friend


Hello everyone.  Today I have something different to share with you - A "Man Card"!!  We missed our friend Bill's birthday earlier this month and I am attempting to make it up to him with a card featuring one of his two favorite things - motorcycles!  I knew as soon as I spied this stamp set in the Close To My Heart catalog that I had to have the set for Bill!


I began this card with the CTMH stamp set, Born To Ride.  The stamp set retail for $13.95 and is available through my on-line CTMH store by clicking on the stamp name.


I used a selection of Close To My Heart cardstock prints to create the card, as well as a scrap of Bazzill brown from my stash.  I cut  I cut the label shape for the sentiment with the Cricut Artiste cartridge, as this stamp set coordinates with Cricut Artiste.



 After stamping the motorcycle in black, I had trimmed and attached it to the card using pop dots.  I also used pop dots under the sentiment tag.



This was actually a very quick and easy card - rectangles, some stamping, a double layer Cricut cut, and a assembly!  Best of all, though, I think Bill will really like his late b-day card!!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with another new project to share!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great man card...they're so hard! Lee-Ann :)

Rosie said...

cool card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Nana Donna said...

Great job tackling that man card. They are sometimes so hard to do