Thursday, August 23, 2012

Loralie Christmas Card


Hello everyone.   Today I have a new Christmas card to share with you featuring a Loralie Christmas stamp - High Fashion Holiday.  I have used this stamp before and could not wait to share another project with this festive Christmas belle.  On the previous version my belle had light hair and a fun plaid Christmas dress (click here to see the previous post).  In this incarnation my festive belle is greying and sporting her favorite holiday little black dress.


I used Copic alcohol marker to color the image and a Copic fine liner pen to add doodles and dots.  I finished the stamp by adding small red gems to the image.  I mounted her with pop dots on a green bazzill matting.



Using my Close To My Heart  Art Philosophy cartridge I cut the double layer sentiment tag above.  I stamped the sentiment with the Close To My Heart Merry & Bright stamp set.  This stamp set is just adorable and this was my first use.  Next time I plan to have fun with the wreath and birds!



The cardstock used in this project is a combination of Bazzill, Teresa Collins Christmas, and scraps from my scrap stash!   I would have added ribbon, but I wanted to be able to mail this Christmas card without additional postage!!



Thank you for stopping by today and letting me share my Loralie holiday card with you.  I will be back tomorrow with another project to share.


No comments: