Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cricut Aritste Week One Recap

Hello everyone.  The Close To My Heart Cricut Artiste cartridge has been on the market for one week and already I have crafted several projects using this great cartridge.   I am having a very busy week, which I will detail below, so this seemed like a great time to do a recap of my Artiste-to-date projects. 

I am truly enjoying Artiste, but feel like I have barely touched the edge of its potential.  There are literally thousands of projects and cut combinations when using this cartridge.   Below are what I am calling my Week One Artiste Greatest Hits!


Christmas Gift Bag


 Birthday Gift Card Bag


 Simple and Quick Christmas Card


 Decorated Christmas Gift Bag


 Christmas Gift Card Holder (front view)


 Gift Card Holder (inside view)


 Noel Muffin/Cupcake Wrappers


 Hot Air Balloon Card


Christmas Gift Card Box


The CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge, chip board and stamps set is available through my Close To My Heart On-Line Store.  The retail cost of the set is $99.00 (plus tax & S/H).   I know that if you follow my blog you know that the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge has been my favorite for the last year.  I can now honestly say the AP may have a bit of competition!! 

Anyone who purchases the Artiste cartridge set from me in the month of August will go into a drawing for $50.00 in CTMH merchandise of your choice.  Your chances of winning are still VERY good!!!


I mentioned above that I would share my week with you - - I am having an interesting week.  My younger son was home from college for the weekend to take care of a bit of business.  Ian is majoring in Sound Productions and one of his courses is a Video Game Sounds class (every 12 year old boys' dream!).  Ian went with friends to a firing range so that he could record gun sounds for the video game his is editing for his class.  He also spent some time at the Atlanta airport on Friday recording jet sounds for the same game.  He told me that so many friends turned out to help him that he felt like he had raised a militia!

Thanks to Ian's "summer no classes on Mondays" schedule, we were able to take care of a bit of business at home - including a check on some surgery he had this summer.  I got him to the shuttle to return to school yesterday afternoon. And just because Ian is back in Atlanta, my life has not slowed.

My wonderful future daughter-in-law landed a new job at a "dream school" last Friday.  Today is Crissie's birthday and she feels like this is her b-day gift to herself!  Anyway, I may be spending some time assisting Crissie with the move and other details so that she can be ready for school to start NEXT MONDAY!  Yikes.

And finally, less you think I am a slacker with nothing else to do this week, Thursday I will be off to Charlotte, NC for the annual Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention!!!  Woo-who!  Seven years ago Kathy and I decided to try the convention and loved it.  We went on our own for a couple of years before being joined by Pat & Suzanne.  The four of us have been faithful convention buddies for the last four or so years.  This year our group has grown by leaps! This year we have Beth, Sally, Toby, Bonnie, Peggy, Susan and Jan joining the four of us.  We have gone from 2, to 4, to 11!!!   I will, of course, share my usual convention updates with you this weekend!

Thanks for stopping by today and viewing my recap, as well as letting me whine about my crazy week!!




2 comments:

Nicole said...

These are adorable projects!! I think the Artiste cart. Is the best purchase I have ever made!!

scrapdiva said...

very beautiful projects, great cartridges