Friday, August 17, 2012

Close Out Item Must Haves


Hello everyone.  So sorry to be MIA for a few days.  I have been trying to reorganize my scraproom and make the work space more practical.  Sadly, when I move the furniture, I seem to eliminate floor space.  I cannot decide if it is better to have little walk way with a U shaped work area, or more space with an open floor area.  Sigh....

In the midst of my scraproom mess - uhmmm - organization(!), I discovered some fabulous sale items at the Close To My Heart "While Supplies Last" store section.  Above is our 12x12 window album on sale for only $2.00!! Seriously, $2.00!!!  The album comes in red or brown and features the three screw closure system.  However, also on sale are the snap binding systems for $1.50!!!  The albums come without page protectors, but where else can you find a quality album for $2.00???


We gave two spools of ribbon on close out, each on 20 yard spools.  The cranberry color ribbon - above - is perfect with the cranberry ink and cardstock!!  The colonial white color ribbon below is a great neutral.  Each color is on sale for $4.00!!!



If you plan to make Christmas cards or Christmas scrap pages, this next item is a must have!  This set of 100 Holiday Craft Buttons is on sale for $3.00!!!  Seriously!


There are several other items in the "While Supplies Last" section of my on-line store.  I will share one more and then let you go do some fabulous sale shopping. The clear card set below contains 8 clear cards and 8 cello envelopes.  If you would like to create unusual cards, this is a must have item.  They are currently priced at $3.00. 


I am going to confess that I ordered a few albums, the ribbons and the buttons, as well as a few other assorted ribbons. I thought you too might like to know about the close out items before they are gone!!!



Thanks for stopping by today - I am off to try and make peace with my scrap room!!! 




No comments: