Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mini Milk Carton Treat Box Gift

 
Hello everyone.  I have been cleaning my scraproom this week and have not gotten a lot of scrapping done.  Of course this really does beg to question, how messy could the scraproom be that it took more than a few minutes to clean?  Oh pretty darned messy!  My friend Donna Mundinger and I had a conversation earlier this week about the lack of organization and neatness in our rooms.  And lest you think I might be trying to "out clean" Donna, I am really just trying to make the room presentable for my crop on Friday.  I am have a group of girlfriends over to scrap for the day and I know that a couple of them might want to see my creative area.  It is not back to normal by any means, but it is presentable. 

Straightening up the scraproom not only inspired me to get back in there and scrap, but it had the added bonus of unearthing a project I had not shared with you.  (The things I unearthed on my desk alone could entertain you for at least a week).  This cute little fishy milk carton project was the project we created at our last stamp club. 


The pre-assembled milk cartons are from Close to My Heart.  I used CTMH's Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the scalloped band, the two pieces for the front tag, and the to/from card pieces.   The ladies used different stamps from the same set to stamp their projects. 

The "You're an angel" Angel Fish was stamped twice - once on the tag and again on the to/from card.   We stamped in CTMH Lagoon Blue ink, but used markers to color in the fish and the waves.



The stamp set is also by Close to My Heart - Under the Sea.  This fun set has eight pieces and retails for $13.95.  I used a couple of the stamps from this set on my Cruise Scrapbook also.


After completing the milk carton I attached my to/from card to a pretty bow and used a glue dot to affix the card to the box.  I filled the box with miniature peanut butters.  All I need to do (now that the milk carton has been recovered from my desk landfill) is write a little note inside the box and give it to a friend!!



Close To My Heart July Specials




 The Perfect Pair!


Place an online order of $75 or more in July and receive a popular paper packet and coordinating accessory—a Perfect Pair—for free! That’s a retail value of up to $17.90!

Different Perfect Pairs are available on different dates throughout the month (see the schedule below) so you’ll want to place more than one qualifying order to snatch several Perfect Pairs. Place your order early in the availability period, as the promotion is while supplies last.

Offer valid July 1–31, 2012. While supplies last. Additional shipping/handling and tax may apply. Discounted products do not count toward a qualifying purchase.

The Perfect Pair



During July, get a free paper packet and coordinating accessory—a Perfect Pair— with every qualifying online purchase.



Order Dates Perfect Pairs:

July 11–15 Fanfare Paper Packet (X7138B) and Fanfare Level 2 Assortment (Z1400) $17.90

July 16–20 Lucky Paper Packet (X7137B) and Lucky My Stickease® Assortment (X7137C) $17.90

July 21–25 Mayberry Paper Packet (X7136B) and Mayberry My Stickease® Assortment (X7136C)$17.90

July 26–29 Sophia Paper Packet (X7131B) and Sophia My Stickease®Assortment (X7131C) $17.90

July 30–31 Believe Paper Packet (X7145B) and Holiday Pockets (Z1486) OR Wonderland Paper Packet (X7146B) and Wonderland My Stickease® Assortment (X7146C) $14.90





And just like every other month, July also has a limited edition Stamp of the Month - available July 1-31 only. The July SOTM is called LIVE OUTLOUD and retails for $17.95. However, with a $50.00 order you can add the SOTM to your card during check out for only $5.00. So if you have a $75.00 order in July you can receive one of the great sets above FREE and the SOTM for only $5.00!!!





4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat box...LOVE it! Lee-Ann :)

Carole Beath said...

First, I love your sweet little box.... I had to laugh at the "unearthed" comment because my work counter is filled with stacks of this n' that ..now and then I start to sort and I find treasurers, I can whip up cards in mili-seconds. I am building that craft room so the pure delight is that I will touch every single thing crammed i that entire room, I will do a total inventory and force myself to make decisions on what goes to the new room, what doesn't....and you can imagine how difficult that is going to be, but has to be done. Wish me well.
Carole

lovemypaper said...

Very cute!

DonnaMundinger said...

First of all, ANYONE could outclean Donna Mundinger. (at least in the craft room.) LOL but really glad you were forced into it because this project is ADORABLE! Loving the stamps. xxD