Saturday, June 30, 2012

Make A Wish Birthday Card


Happy Saturday everyone!  For many of us all over the US it has been a long, hot week!  With temperatures in the three digit range, I have been working on several indoor projects!   However, I do want to take a minute and share this cute Loralei stamped card with you.

I created this card earlier this month on my scrapbooking weekend in Spartanburg (I told you I got a lot done that weekend!).  This image is the Loralei Scrapbook girl image.  I love that she has her cuttlebug and her tool back and is ready to crop!!!



I used a Silhoutte Cameo card cut file with an added oval on the inside for my sentiment and personalized note.  On the front I added the "make a wish" sentiment and the candle onto layered ovals.  I cut the base card with Bo Bunny dotted cardstock.  I added white and pink cardstock layers along with micro dots and doodles!


I want to give you one last reminder - today is the final day of Stampaganza!  This is the last day that you can order two sets of Close To My Heart Stamps and get a third set of equal or lessor value stamps for free.  That's right - BUY 2, GET 1 FREE!!!  But only until midnight tonight!!


That also means it is the last day of the June Stamp of the Month, So Tweet.  This set retails for $17.95 but with a $50.00 order you can add the Stamp of the Month set to your card during check out for only $5.00. 




3 comments:

Sandi said...

cute cute card, hugs

Beckie Williams said...

very cute card ... I love love love the cuttlebug!

lovemypaper said...

Very cute!