Thursday, March 1, 2012

What's New at Close to My Heart?


Today is March 1st and that means it is time to introduce the March Stamp of the Month, which is called Potential.  This beautiful stamp set coordinates with the Art Philosophy cartridge, or may be used as a stand alone stamp set.  The cost is $17.95 if purchased alone or only $5 with any purchase of $50 or more (you will be prompted during checkout to add the cartridge for $5.00)!





Interested in becoming a Close to My Heart Consultant???  Now is the time:March is a great time to share Close To My Heart’s philosophy of fun! New Consultants who sign up in March will receive a fabulous Cricut® Art Philosophy collection FREE! If you already have the collection, you can choose to receive $100 in select product credit* instead. The collection, which retails for $99, is actually valued at over $124, adding incredible value to the New Consultant Kit. It’s time for everyone to embrace the philosophy of fun—Consultant and Cricut® fun!

Dates: Offer valid valid March 1 at 9:00 am (MST) – March 31 at 11:59 pm (MDT).

Join my team and get a free Art Philosophy cartridge (with the purchase of the new consultant kit)!

For more information on these specials and any other Close to My Heart products, visit my CTMH on-line store today!

1 comment:

Margie said...

Note to self: Come back and read this post AFTER the nightcap! LOL! Sorry Susan, I'm a bit tired. I'l be back tomorrow with my reading glasses on